The opening round of the 2017/2018 Championship Series. Located at Cougar Buttes, in the beautiful Southern California high desert. With its always comfortable fall weather; it shall be awesome. Abundant primitive camping available, with porta-potties. Nearest groceries and fuel approximately 5 miles away in Lucerne Valley.
Sign up now on our all new online sign up page. You will love it, I am sure.
Schedule of Events:
- 12:00 Practice section, loop riding and general shenanigans.
- 2:45 World-Famous Adventure Ride to the plaques.
- 7:00 Campfire? Well of course!
- 8:45 Sign up and tech inspection
- 9:45 Sign up closes
- 9:45 Mandatory Riders Meeting
- 10:00 Event begins
- 2:30 Course sweep (time may be adjusted; please attend riders meeting)